The University of British Columbia
UTP REUNION 2020
Predict, Discuss and invent the future
UTP 2020 Reunion
From teachers to students, alumni, parents, VSB and UBC representatives – all of our 150+ attendees are looking to meet with other people connected with the UTP community in the past, present, and future. What about you?
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION AND IDEAS
The University Transition Program is calling for your input and help.
Please check out the options below and/or send your suggestions directly to our Reunion 2020 email address.
- Sign up to give back to community.
- Be the contact person for your graduating class.
- Join working group of UTP grads.
TED-inspired UTP Talk
- Participate in GRAD-TALK sessions
- Present exciting career paths and cutting-edge endeavors that evolved from passions, curiosity, and caring.
- Issues for global futures and social good/justice
- Contribute ideas for collaborations, tours, fun exchanges, board games.
- Prizes for graduates who bring the most members of their graduating class.
- Offer your talents to an evening of performance art! UBC Recital Hall.
Share Memories and Momentos
- Send your stories for the Reunion website.
- Add to the Alumni voice of opinions and perspectives
- Contribute comedic talents and humor to Reunion events and website
- Contribute to Open Question:
- In what ways might we work together to make the future better for all people of the world and the planet we share?
- Contribute quiz questions for the year of your Graduating Class.
Engage with UTP Networking
- Promote networking with Grads and current students and new applicants!
- Meet up with your teachers, do interviews and relive highlights!
- Find colleagues and potential experts to hire!
All events are free except for the Gala Dinner, and the Transition Musical, which is entry by donation.
Perspectives from UTP Alumni
Our panel of alumni will provide their perspectives on their experiences from their time at UTP and beyond. There will also be a Q&A session focusing on these alumni.
The UTP musical is a collaborative project involving current UTP students and alumni featuring vignettes from key moments in UTP’s history and all original compositions.
There will be two lunch social events, one on each day, for everyone to socialize and meet new people. These events will be held in the Transitions building, and sponsored by parents and the University of British Columbia.
We will be hosting soccer games between alumni, teachers, and other guests at the UBC soccer fields.
UTP Alumni Networking Event
This is an opportunity for alumni to connect with each other. We welcome you to join us for the two-hour-long networking event, where you can meet and connect with people of various professional backgrounds working in many different parts of the world.
Join us in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre for dinner with our alumni, staff, and students; there will be additional speakers and performances during this event. The gala is a celebration of our graduates, and we hope you and your friends will join the event.
If you have any questions or concerns, send us a message using the form below.
From teachers to students, alumni, parents, VSB and UBC representatives – all of our 150+ attendees are looking to meet with other people connected with the UTP community in the past, present, and future. The following are some pictures from the 2015 University Transition Program reunion.