May 15 - 17, 2020 - The University of British Columbia
UTP ReUNION 2020
Predict, Discuss and invent the future
UTP 2020 Reunion
From teachers to students, alumni, parents, VSB and UBC representatives – all of our 150+ attendees are looking to meet with other people connected with the UTP community in the past, present, and future. What about you?
Call for Participation and Ideas
The University Transition Program is calling for your input and help.
Please check out the options below and/or send your suggestions directly to our Reunion 2020 email address:
Speaker Sign Up
- Keynote address
- Panel member
- Special Topic Presentation
- MC for small and large group events
UTP Version of TED Talk
- Participate in GRAD-TALK sessions
- Present exciting career paths and cutting-edge endeavors that evolved from passions, curiosity, and caring.
- Issues for global futures and social good/justice
- Contribute ideas for collaborations, tours, fun exchanges, board games.
- Prizes for graduates who bring the most members of their graduating class.
- Offer your talents to an evening of performance art! UBC Recital Hall
- Contribute to UTP Essay Collections, Reflections, and Recipe Book for Soup Days
Share Memories and Momentos
- Send your stories for the Reunion website.
- Add to the Alumni voice of opinions and perspectives
- Contribute comedic talents and humor to Reunion events and website
Share Design Talents and Photos
- Send pictures and videos of you and your peers then and now!
- Contribute designs for Reunion posters and Logo
- Demonstrate newest digital technologies and future innovations
- Write Reunion Song and Rap
Engage with UTP Networking
- Promote networking with Grads and current students and new applicants!
- Meet up with your teachers, do interviews and relive highlights!
- Find colleagues and potential experts to hire!
- Contribute to Open Question:
- In what ways might we work together to make the future better for all people of the world and the planet we share?
- Contribute quiz questions for the year of your Graduating Class.
- Sign up to give back to community.
- Be the contact person for your graduating class.
- Join working group of UTP grads.
Please register yourself as a Graduate and indicate your interests now.
Thank you for helping us build your most exciting Reunion ever.
We also would need your help to financially support the upcoming reunion 2020 event.
To make a donation, please click on the DONATE NOW button below and you will be redirected to the UTP donation page at www.support.ubc.ca . Tax receipts for donations are issued under charitable business # 10816 1779 RP0001.
Register FOR 2020 REUNION
UTP invites all of the UTP commuity to register for this incredible Reunion 2020 event.
If you wish to participate in the Reunion Gala on May 16 at UBC Jack Poole Hall, you can RVSP when you register as well.
We have not finalized the reunion schedule yet. Please check back again in the future.
to our 25th Reunion
From teachers to students, alumni, parents, VSB and UBC representatives – all of our 150+ attendees are looking to meet with other people connected with the UTP community in the past, present, and future. The following are some pictures from the 2015 University Transition Program reunion.
Relics from 2015 Reunion
2015 Reunion Newsletter #1
2015 Reunion Poster
Frequently Asked Question
From teachers to students, alumni, parents, VSB and UBC representatives – all of our 150+ attendees are looking to meet, discuss, and connect with other people connected with UTP in the past, present, and future.
The Reunion takes place on Sunday 18th May in UBC, venue TBD.
The reunion event is for students, alumni, UTP parents, teachers, coordinators, and our guests.
Unless stated explicitly in the event information, it is your responsibility to arrange transport to and from the event. However, the reunion committee will provide specific information, if necessary, to those attending.
This is a free community funded event; please use this webpage to make a donation.
To allocate tickets and manage our events we use Eventbrite. To reserve a ticket for an event, you must first register with Eventbrite. When you sign up please make sure that you use the same name and email address that we have on file for you. After you have registered with Eventbrite you will be able to save an event for future reference.
We do not provide details of other attendees to scholars. Please check on this page regularly for any information update.